After acquiring WIlliam Hill, Caesars Entertainment quickly rebranded the classic from London. By utilizing the technology and infrastructure of one of the world’s oldest and most respected sportsbooks, the Vegas titans hope to increase their own sports betting platform. With an easy-to-use interface, daily odds boosts, and casino and poker games available in select states, Caesars Sportsbook is a great option for bettors.Read full review
Top 10 Football Sportsbooks
|Website: williamhill.com/us||Founded: 1996|
|Owner: Caesar’s Entertainment||Headquarters: Reno, Nevada|
|Website: pointsbet.com||Founded: 2015|
|Owner: PointsBet Holdings Ltd.||Headquarters: Denver, CO|
Since landing on our shores in 2019, Aussie import PointsBet has made waves in the States. Independently owned and operated, PointsBet has boosted its reputation through high-profile partnerships with NBC Sports, the NBA, NFL, MLB, and PGA Tour. If your team plays on an NBC Sports affiliate throughout the country, you’ve no doubt seen NBA Hall of Famer Allen Iverson promoting this sportsbook. The unique PointsBetting options and risk free bet promo make PointsBet a must-try for both sharps and beginners.Read full review
|Website: sportsbook.draftkings.com||Founded: 2012|
|Owner: DraftKings||Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts|
Since launching as a revolutionary daily fantasy platform in 2012, DraftKings has been dominant in the online sports gaming world. With the overturn of PASPA and the legalization of online sports betting in New Jersey in 2018, DraftKings was the first widely available online sportsbook.
They haven’t looked back since and remain the predominant platform for online sports betting. With fun to be had across all three of their platforms daily fantasy, sports betting, and casino platforms it’s hard to see the Boston-based company giving up their crown anytime soon.
|Website: sportsbook.fanduel.com||Founded: 2009|
|Owner: Flutter Entertainment plc||Headquarters: New York City, NY|
Since its founding in 2009, FanDuel has become a household name for American sports fans. As one of the two major players in the daily fantasy sports market, the New York-based company had a major advantage when PASPA was overturned in 2018. They haven’t dropped the ball since and have become one of the most dominant online sports betting platforms in the country. Boasting a wide variety of betting options and a phenomenal app, FanDuel Sportsbook is one of the best options for bettors in the US.Read full review
|Website: betmgm.com||Founded: 2018|
|Owner: MGM Resorts International||Headquarters: Paradise, Nevada|
MGM is one of the biggest names in Vegas. It should be no surprise that their BetMGM sportsbook is well on its way to becoming one of the biggest names in online sports betting. In the ever-growing US sports betting market, BetMGM has been extremely aggressive in expansion and is currently available in over 10 states.
If you’ve watched a lot of live sports in the past year, you’ve no doubt seen their ads featuring movie star Jamie Foxx. Boasting a great app and website with lots of ways to play, there’s no doubt BetMGM will continue to rise up the rankings for the foreseeable future.
|Website: Bet365.com||Founded: 2000|
|Owner: Bet365||Headquarters: Stoke-on-Trent, England|
One of the world’s largest betting sites, Bet365 is looking to expand its horizons to the good ole US of A. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in the United Kingdom, Bet365 has been critically acclaimed globally and is often cited as the world’s best online sportsbook. In 2019 they made their first foray into the American market with Bet365 NJ. Their advanced features and Bet365 casino make this a phenomenal site for sharps and intermediates, but novices may be turned off by the uninviting desktop experience and lack of daily odds boosts.
|Website: sisportsbook.com||Founded: 2021|
|Owner: Authentic Brands Group & 888 Holdings||Headquarters: New York, NY|
Sports Illustrated is a legendary name in sports media. Since 1954, SI has provided readers across the country with news and analysis they could trust. Now, by partnering with 888, Sports Illustrated has launched its very own sportsbook. While there's still plenty of room to grow, SI Sportsbook provides a very solid foundation to build upon.
|Website: betfredsports.com/||Founded: 1967|
|Owner: Betfred||Headquarters: Warrington, UK|
5 Reasons to Try Betfred Today
- Some of the best odds on the market
- An easily-attainable sign up bonus
- Daily Betfred Boosts
- Reduced juice on football betting lines so you take home more of your winnings
- Expanding to more states soon
Betfred Sports is live in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, and Pennsylvania.Read full review
|Website: az.unibet.com, ia.unibet.com, in.unibet.com, nj.unibet.com, pa.unibet.com, va.unibet.com||Founded: 1997|
|Owner: Kindred Group||Headquarters: Malta|
Founded by a Swedish college student in the 1990s, Unibet has spent the past 20+ years becoming one of the biggest names in European sports betting. With live sites now in Arizona, Iowa, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, Unibet is looking to expand in the United States. Boasting a strong welcome offer and great customer service, Unibet is hampered by their stratified mobile offerings across state lines. Despite this, Unibet is a player in the American sports betting landscape.Read full review
|Website: barstoolsportsbook.com/||Founded: 2021|
|Owner: The Chernin Group, Penn National Gaming||Headquarters: New York, NY|
Barstool’s presence on the digital sports media landscape has been inescapable for the better part of a decade now. With a large and loyal audience, they have decided to parlay their market share to their very own Barstool Sportsbook. There are still some kinks to iron out and you may be put off by the notoriously controversial Barstool Sports brand, but Barstool Sportsbook offers users a solid experience bolstered by a great sign up bonus.Read full review
Latest Football Sportsbook Promotions
Football Sportsbooks: America’s most popular sport to bet on
For the better part of 50 years, America’s favorite sport has been football. This has been especially true when it comes to sports betting.
In 2022, it was estimated that over 31 million Americans would bet around $7.6 billion on Super Bowl LVI. Roughly 10% of the entire country bet on a single game!
NFL or NCAA - either way we love to bet on football. With football being the undisputed king of sports betting, most of the best online sportsbooks strive to produce elite betting experiences.
On this page, we delve deep into what makes a sportsbook ideal for football betting. We compare football betting features, such as bet types offered, odds, and bonuses, and strive to give you the best possible recommendation for how you're looking to play.
Football Sportsbooks FAQ
Frequently asked questions about some of the best football betting sites
Which football betting site is the best?
That depends on what you’re looking for, but we do have a few favorites:
Is betting on college football legal?
As a general rule of thumb, betting on college football is legal in states where online sports betting is legal.
However, some states do have stricter restrictions when it comes to betting on college sports. For instance, up until recently, New Jersey did not allow players to bet on state schools. So, you should be good most of the time, but be aware some stricter restrictions can apply to betting on college sports.
What kind of football bets are there?
There are many, but here are some of the most popular kinds of football bets:
- Spread Betting - In order to even the odds, the favorite will be assigned a number that they are projected to win by. So if you bet on the Ravens -5 against the Jets, then you win if the Ravens win by more than 5 points. However, if the Ravens only win by a field goal, then you lose.
- Moneyline Betting - Here, there are no lines applied. You simply bet on the team you think we'll win. In these kinds of bets, big favorites return minimal winnings, while underdogs can offer big payouts.
- Over/Under - Bookmakers will assign a total projected point value for a game, and you can then choose to bet on if the real total will be over or under that projections. If you bet on the over of 47 points for a Giants-Cowboys Monday night game and the final score was 35-28, then your bet would be correct.
- Parlay Betting - Parlays allow you to combine multiple outcomes in order to boost the odds of your bet and increase your payouts. All of the bets in your parlay need to hit in order for you to win, so it can be a bit risky
- Player Props - These bets allow you to bet on the statistical output of a player. For example, if Patrick Mahomes is projected to have 250 passing yards in a game, you can bet the over or under on that total.
What’s the best football betting app?
Hard to say - there are numerous great sports betting apps on the market for users to wager on. Here are some of our favorites:
- PointsBet - Sleek design and interface on mobile
- FanDuel Sportsbook - Top-to-bottom one of the best sports betting apps on the market
- DraftKings Sportsbook - Mobile-specific features such as the Stats Hub make this app stand out
Can you live bet on the NFL?
Of course! I’d argue that football is the best sport to live bet and there are many live betting sites that specialize in this sort of bet.
Do sportsbooks offer bonuses for NFL games?
Yes. For many primetime regular season games and big playoff match-ups, like the Super Bowl, sportsbooks will offer sign up bonuses for new users or game-specific promotions such as odds boosts and parlay insurance for established users.
America's Top Football Sportsbooks
During the fall, there's nothing better than kicking your feet up and settling in for a nice long weekend of football and placing some bets. Even better now that we no longer have to trust our money to offshore sportsbooks or shady neighborhood bookies.
It doesn’t matter if you’re settling in for a long day on the couch with some RedZone on Sunday or a Saturday with Big Ten, SEC, and late-night Pac-12 - if you’re like me, you want to get in on the action.
But what sportsbook do you use? Which football betting site is the best?
In our opinion, here are the best NFL & NCAA Football Sportsbooks on the market:
Top Football Sportsbooks
- Caesars Sportsbook - Great odds bolstered by the most NFL odds boosts
- PointsBet - Innovative PointsBetting system works phenomenally for football betting
- DraftKings Sportsbook - Shared wallet with daily fantasy account plus free-to-play pools
- FanDuel Sportsbook - Best app for creating Same Game Parlays
- BetMGM - Great for parlays and live betting
- Bet365 - Best live betting for NFL & NCAA
- SI Sportsbook- Free to play Perfect 10 contest and other football promotions
- Betfred Sports - Some of the best NFL betting lines on the market
- Unibet - Promos and boosts for parlay and live bets
- Barstool Sportsbook - Newly improved Same Game Parlay and Parlay Plus
- Betway - Enhanced odds Betway Boosts bets for NFL
- MaximBet - Really strong lines for NFL games
- BetRivers - Solid live betting and single game parlays
- WynnBET - SGP & parlay bonuses for NFL betting
- Fubo Sportsbook - Live sync with FuboTV broadcasted NFL games
- PlaySugarHouse - Solid suite of NFL futures
Best Football Sportsbooks
Up to $1,250 on Caesars
2 Risk Free Bets up to $2,000
Deposit Bonus of up to $1,000
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Risk Free Bet of up to $1,000
Bet $1, Get $200
Bet $10 Get $50
Bet $50, Get $250
Risk Free Bet of up to $500
$10 No Deposit Free Bet with a
$1,000 Risk Free Bet
Risk Free Bet of up to $250
100% Deposit Bonus up to $1,000
2nd Chance Bet up to $500
Bet $100 Get $100
Risk Free Bet up to $1,000
+ 1 month of fuboTV free
2nd Chance Bet up to $500
3 Reasons Why We Whink Caesars Sportsbook is #1 this NFL Season
Best Sportsbook for Football Betting
- Fantastic Futures - Caesars Sportsbook has arguably the most extensive selection of NFL betting futures, with basics like Super Bowl winners and award winners readily available and more advanced wagers like stat leaders and even alternate win lines supported.
- Odds & Odds Boosts - With already really strong odds, Caesars goes even further by providing bettors with the most daily odds boosts of any online sportsbook.
- An Improved Same Game Parlay - Last NFL season, Caesars Sportsbook's SGP was a bit basic. Decent, but not on the same level as FanDuel or BetMGM. But Caesars has upped its game for the 2022-23 season and has a much-improved Same Game Parlay feature.
Try Caesars Sportsbook Yourself
Up to $1,250 on Caesars
Football Sportsbook Betting Features
While having your basic betting elements covered is all well and good, a sportsbook that is Flacco-levels of elite will go a bit deeper to cater to the needs of bettors who want to get into all the nooks and crannies of the game.
Best Sportsbook for Football Parlays
Straight bets are nice. They're great. But, at the same time, aren't they a little vanilla? Sure, they're a nice entry point into betting, but any seasoned sharp will tell you that parlays are where the real action lies.
Parlays allow you to combine multiple outcomes into one bet. On the plus side, you get enhanced odds, so you stand to win more than you would if you had placed separate straight bets. On the downside, all of these bets have to hit in order for your parlay bet to be considered a win. So those enhanced odds come at a price.
While parlays are a bit of a riskier proposition than straight bets, you also stand to win more if you're feeling hot.
Many sportsbooks have their own twists on how they allow you to create parlays. PointsBet's mobile app features a quick parlay tab that allows you to easily combine multiple bets into one parlay. BetMGM features a parlay generator that randomly creates parlays for you based on the parameters you set. These kinds of innovations have made parlay betting even more popular in recent years.
Sportsbooks with Football Teasers
One type of parlay many bettors (including myself) love for football is the teaser. Like typical parlays, teasers allow you to combine multiple outcomes into one bet. The difference between the two is that teasers allow you to adjust spread and over/under point totals to mitigate your risk a bit more. All legs of the bet still need to hit, but it will be easier for that to happen, Unfortunately, this also means that the odds for your wager will be lower, which will adversely affect the payout.
Teasers are a nice middle-ground between parlays and straight bets.
Featured Sportsbook for Football Parlays
BetMGM Football Parlays
The Self-Proclaimed King of Parlays
BetMGM fancies itself the King of Parlays and has built a solid suite of features that help them earn this crown.
- One Game Parlay - Combine multiple outcomes from the same game into a single wager
- Parlay Generator - Set some basic parameters and let BetMGM create a parlay for you
- Parlay Boosts - Win more by betting on parlays instead of straight bets
Football Sportsbooks with Same Game Parlay
Another sports betting innovation that has become increasingly popular over the past few years is the same game parlay. Also known as a single game parlay, one game parlay, or bet builder, same game parlays allow you to combine multiple outcomes from a single game into a single parlay wager.
So, if you think Josh Allen is going to throw over 300 yards as the Bills march to victory, you can combine these two bets into a single wager.
Not so long ago, you were limited to only same game multi-leg bets that the sportsbook had pre-determined for you - no longer! This bet type was innovated by FanDuel Sportsbook and has since been adopted by many of its competitors.
Featured Sportsbook for Same Game Parlays
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
These days, just about every major sportsbook worth the time it takes to download their app has Same Game Parlays available for football.
Nevertheless, the brand that popularized Same Game Parlays in the US is still the one that does it best - FanDuel Sportsbook.
With elite in-game player props, bet-by-drive capabilities, and the ability to combine elements of one game's Same Game Parlay with another game's Same Game Parlay to create a Parlay Voltron, FanDuel Still holds the crown.
Best Sportsbook for Football Futures
If you're more a big-picture prognosticator than a week-to-week winner, football futures may be more your cup of tea. Football futures allow you to make long-term bets on season-long results like championships and awards.
Maybe you think that Russell Wilson is due for his first NFL MVP Award, or that LSU will win the SEC. You can jump on these bets before the season begins, or let the odds adjust over the course of the year.
Some sites, like Caesars Sportsbook, allow you the chance to adjust the lines of an NFL team's win totals and bet on the alternate line.
Top 5 Sportsbooks for NFL & College Football Futures
Best Sportsbooks for Football Betting Odds
A crucial aspect of all bets is the odds. Though they can seem a bit inscrutable, the difference between a -105 line and a -115 line can be absolutely massive, especially if you're making big bets.
It's very important that any prospective sportsbook you may consider joining provides you with odds that are at least competitive with the marketplace. In the US betting market, there usually aren't massive differences for big games, but non-Power 5 college football match-ups can often have significant differences in payouts from sportsbook to sportsbook depending on how the odds shake out.
We think the following sportsbooks provide the best odds to users, so you can maximize your winnings.
Top 5 Sportsbooks for Football Betting Odds
Football Sportsbook Bonuses
Of course, you want to make sure you’re getting good value when choosing your football sportsbook, right?
The best way to do this is to pick one of the sportsbooks with generous sign up bonuses that are currently available in the US.
Sportsbooks will often have special bonuses for football bettors
Specifically, for football betting, you can look to sites that have regular odds boosts and promotions. During football season they will often be specialized for big primetime games and major events. You stand to be eligible for special offers, such as same game parlay insurance, live bet insurance, odds boosts, and more!
Make sure you choose a sportsbook that offers you bonuses that match your needs!
Football Sportsbooks with Existing Customer Promotions
Once a sportsbook has offered you a generous sign up bonus for signing on, they need you to keep coming back. Like any other business, repeat customers are crucial for online sportsbooks.
In order to do this, betting sites often offer existing customer sportsbook promotions to users based around America's favorite sport.
Frequent football sportsbook existing customer promotions include:
- Odds Boosts
- Free Bets
- Parlay Insurance
Odds Boosts on Football Sportsbooks
Put simply, odds boosts make odds more favorable in the bettor's direction. At no penalty to the player, they make the odds on specific outcomes to maximize the potential payout for the user.
Odds boosts are frequently offered around games featuring teams and leagues that sportsbooks have a partnership with or major events like primetime games or the Super Bowl.
Sites like PointsBet, DraftKings Sportsbook, and FanDuel Sportsbook frequently offer this type of bonus.
Sportsbooks with Football Odds Boosts
No Juice Lines for Football
Most Regular NFL Odds Boosts
-105 Spread Lines for NFL
Weekly Boost for Live Betting
$500 in PA, $250 NJ, $100 in IN, IA, & VA, Bet $50 Get $200 in Arizona
Daily Betway Boosts
Football Sportsbook Free Bets
Free bets are fairly self-explanatory: you get to place a wager without putting down any of your own money. Sometimes you get winnings in real cash, while other times you'll get on-site bet credits that you can use to place other wagers.
While they are often offered around major games like the College Football Playoffs or Super Bowl, you can often find NFL free bets all season long. Free bet promotions frequently require the player to complete a certain action before they are unlocked.
For example, BetMGM gives users a $10 free bet every Monday as long as they had wagered $50 in really money the preceding week as part of their Money Monday Club.
Free NFL Pick'Em Games
A few sportsbooks offer games that allow you to predict games against the spread and win cash prizes, with no money down. Games like the free-to-play DraftKings NFL Pick'Em and SI Sportsbook Perfect 10 are really fun and don't even require users to have any money in their accounts to play.
It's a really nice way to get in on the action without taking on any risk.
Sportsbooks with Free-to-Play NFL Games
Football Sportsbook Parlay Insurance
Early on we discussed how both traditional and same game parlays have become more and more common in today's betting landscape. Due to their high-risk nature, sportsbooks now encourage users to bet this way. One incentive they throw at you is parlay insurance.
Parlay insurance guarantees you a win if only one of your multi-leg wagers loses. Depending on the sportsbook, these assurances can be attained for traditional parlays, same game parlays, or both.
There are different requirements from site to site on how to unlock parlay insurance, including the minimum amount of legs that must be included in your bet and how much you must stake.
PointsBet offers users up to $25 back if only one leg of a 4+ leg same game parlay fails, while FanDuel Sportsbook offers multi-sport parlay insurance up to $25 if one of a 5+ leg multi-sport parlay wager loses.
Football Sportsbook Promotions
The Bet365 NFL Early Payout Offer allows you to lock in your money line NFL bets if your team gains a 17 point lead at any point Read more
For a long time, the NFL was resistant to the idea of widespread sports betting. They opposed ending the nationwide prohibition and were even hesitant to embrace sports betting long after other leagues, like the NBA.
That changed after a few years. It turns out the public didn’t think of gambling as a sinful activity anymore - in fact, it was embraced.
Eventually, the NFL finally came around and realized how much revenue they were leaving on the table. Now, the league has three official online betting partners: FanDuel Sportsbook, DraftKings Sportsbook, and Caesar’s Entertainment.
Sports betting has now become a fundamental part of the football fandom experience (unfortunately for Calvin Ridley fantasy owners)
It’s been a rocky road, but it’s nice to see the NFL finally embracing online sports betting.
Top 5 NFL Sportsbooks
Betting, Fantasy, and Pools in one Account
AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA/MI/NH/NJ/NY/OR/ PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only.
Great Odds, Boosts, and Features
Fun Ways to Play, like PointsBetting and SGP
Daily Fantasy and Best SGP experience
AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA/MI/NH/NJ/ NY/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only.
Great Live & Parlay Betting on an Elite Mobile App
AZ/CO/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA/MI/NJ/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Offer Not Available in NY or PA.
NFL Live Betting Sites
Maybe more than any other sport, football’s very nature perfectly lends itself to live betting.
The pause in the action between plays is the perfect amount of time for sportsbooks to update their live odds and for players to make decisions about which direction they should take their live bets.
Best NFL Live Betting Site
Bet365 Live NFL Betting
Best Live Betting Experience
We staunchly believe that Bet365 offers users the best live football betting experience out there.
The world's most popular sportsbook has some great features for live bettors, including extremely quickly updated live odds and great live game trackers.
If you're looking for a sportsbook to live bet on the Sunday slate, you could do a lot worse than Bet365.
College Football Sportsbooks
Of course, in many parts of the country, the college game is king. A lot of people would rather build their fall weekends around SEC, Big 10, or Pac-12 match-ups.
College football can be even more exciting for bettors than the NFL
Personally, I remember living in Alabama for a year after college - just about every car on the road had an Alabama or Auburn license plate!
Of course, it's not just the deep south that loves college football - everywhere across the country you'll find NCAA fanatics. Upwards of 25 million people will watch the National Championship game each year, making it one of America's most-watched sporting events.
With eyes, come dollars and the intense viewership and passionate fandom have helped lead to a vibrant sports betting community.
There are many factors that have also led to college football betting becoming so popular in recent years:
- Scheduling - As opposed to the NFL, college football owns Saturdays. This means they also own Saturday Nights. East coast players have no trouble staying up late, throwing back a few beers, and placing some bets on Pac-12 action.
- Number of games - Due to the sheer amount of college football programs across the country, there are dozens (and dozens) of games every weekend. This has led to niche betting communities to spring up within college football betting circles. The idea of placing wild, ill-informed bets on mid-level college teams less to the rise of the popular sports Twitter movement #MACtion and meme-ified college football betting.
- Play styles - While it's the same game, college football can be played very differently than the NFL. The extreme variance in talent level along with more creative coaching has led to many exciting shootouts and upsets over the years. If the NFL is more regulated and easy to predict, college football is the wild west. Who doesn't want to be a cowboy?
So what are the best sportsbooks for college football betting?
Top 5 College Football Sportsbooks
Elite Futures, Odds, and Same Game Parlays
Best Betting Variety for College Football
Best Live Betting and Great Futures Markets
CO/NJ only. New customers only. Make a qualifying deposit (min $10), place qualifying bets, once they are settled, $200 in Bet Credits available to use. Bet Credits risk excluded from returns. T&Cs apply.
Best Same Game Parlays and Many Futures Bets
AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA/MI/NH/NJ/ NY/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only.
Strong Live Betting for College Football
AZ/CO/IL/IN/IA/KS/LA/MI/NJ/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Offer Not Available in NY or PA.
NCAA Football Betting
The NCAA has not yet embraced sports betting the way pro leagues have. Given the fact that college athletes do not get paid, there are competitive integrity concerns with the widespread use of sports betting.
With the recent Supreme Court decision allowing NCAA Athletes to profit off their own likenesses, players can now profit off their likeness. And who knows what that could lead to - maybe even athletes getting paid directly at some point.
This evolution will certainly necessitate Power 5 Conference schools needing to open up and think more business-minded.
The University of Colorado was the first Power 5 school to officially partner with a sportsbook in 2020. Their partnership with PointsBet could be the start of a new trend among major NCAA powerhouses.
The University of Colorado's first-of-its-kind partnership with PointsBet allows users access to many promotions surrounding UC games
While Colorado is the first, they certainly won't be the last. With NIL now back in the hands of the players and the possibility of players being paid always up for debate, NCAA football programs could be looking for more revenue streams in the future.
This could create even more exciting opportunities for college football bettors.
Football Betting Apps
To take your bets with you on the go, it’s important to make sure you’re choosing a sportsbook that has a great sports betting app.
The vast majority of bets placed on sports are made via a mobile device and it’s obvious to see why - having the action at the tip of your fingers (literally) is super exciting and incredibly convenient.
Some important elements of a great football betting app must be nailed in order for the product to really shine:
- App design - The app shouldn’t be an eyesore - any eye-catching design can make a sportsbook stand out
- Functionality - You should be able to easily access key features within one or two clicks and there should be little-to-no lag that could hinder your live betting experience
- Mobile features - Many sportsbooks are beginning to add features exclusive to the mobile experience. Since most bets are placed from mobile devices, this makes sense as it incentivizes users to download the sportsbook’s app.
There are other crucial elements to keep an eye on, of course. There are tons of incredibly feature-rich sports betting apps out there, so make sure to do your research before picking!
Featured Football Betting App
Fubo Sportsbook App
Live Sync with Live Games
I wouldn't be able to say with a straight face that Fubo Sportsbook has the best betting app out there. It's still a relative newcomer to the sports betting scene, so there's still a lot of room to grow.
However, Fubo Sportsbook has one really unique feature that makes it stand out in an arena where many tend to blend in - Live Sync with FuboTV.
By using this feature, you can sync up the Fubo Sportsbook app to a football game you are streaming through your FuboTV account. This allows for a super-interactive live betting experience and makes Fubo Sportsbook a football betting app worth checking out.
Plus, their sign up offer allows you to try out FuboTV for a month free, so you can try this out even if you're not already a Fubo subscriber.
Daily Fantasy Football Sportsbooks
One of the major precursors to the mainstream acceptance of sports betting in the past decade was the rise of daily fantasy sports. It’s no coincidence that the NFL has made both DraftKings & FanDuel official sports betting partners of the league.
Daily fantasy allows users to draft new fantasy teams on a nightly (or weekly in football’s case) basis and pay to enter pools or competitions with their temporary squad for glory and cash prizes.
DraftKings has tremendously popular daily fantasy and sportsbook platforms, accessible via one shared wallet
Its rise in the early 2010s certainly contributed to bringing sports betting from behind closed doors and out into the open. So much so that DraftKings and FanDuel - the two biggest daily fantasy sports brands in the country - were the first two sportsbooks to launch their very own online sports betting platform when New Jersey legalized online sports betting in 2018.
They still sit atop the charts as the most popular online sportsbooks in the country, in no small part due to their established brands and the freedom they allow users to play daily fantasy and wager all from one account.
If you’re interested in combining daily fantasy with your sports betting, these two sportsbooks are worth a look.
Daily Fantasy Sportsbooks
The Most Widely Available Sportsbook in the Country
The first widely available sportsbook in the country, DraftKings more than took advantage of its daily fantasy player base to blossom into the betting powerhouse it is today.
On DraftKings Sportsbook, users get the benefit of the following features:
- Limited shared wallet functionality between daily fantasy and sportsbook platforms
- A great sports betting app with exclusive features
- Widely available across the country, so you will probably be able to use DraftKings in just about every state with legal online sports betting
Top-to-Bottom One of the Best Online Sportsbooks
Truly one of the greatest sportsbooks on the market, FanDuel has converted its exposure as daily fantasy titans and converted that into building a fantastic sports betting platform.
With FanDuel Sportsbook you get the following benefits:
- The ability to bet and set your daily fantasy lineups all from one account - although there is no shared wallet functionality
- One of the best sign up bonuses available to new users
- Same Game Parlays that allow you to create your own bets and make this weekend’s action even more interesting
Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing a Sportsbook for football betting...
We covered a ton of ground on this page, so let's just recap some of the main points:
- Check Out the Features - Make sure a bookmaker supports the way you want to play. If you want to make parlays, go for a sportsbook with a great parlay betting experience. If you want futures, make sure to find a betting app with a lot of futures markets. Do the research or you'll regret it!
- Set Yourself up for Success with a Sign Up Bonus - Most online sportsbooks these days are desperate for customers, so they'll throw money at you to get you in the door. Don't pass up on the opportunity to bank some free bets!
- Some Bookies are Better for NFL or College Football Betting - There are some different features that may be more relevant depending on whether you want to bet on the NFL or NCAA primarily. Make sure your new betting home lines up with what you need.
- Use a Licensed and Legal Online Sportsbook - Last, but definitely not least, only sign up and bet with legal and licensed online sportsbooks! In this day and age, there are plenty of options, so there's no reason to use a shady offshore book. All of the sportsbooks listed on this page are legal, so signing up with one of them should suit you well.