Fanatics Sportsbook score
- Earn FanCash for bonus bets or merchandise
- Deep Same Game Parlay markets
- NFL live streaming available
- No Venmo or PayPal
- No online casino yet
- Only on mobile
Fanatics Sportsbook mobile screenshots
|Deposit methods||Bank Transfer, Apple Pay|
|Withdrawal methods||Bank Transfer, E-Check|
|Support||Live Chat, Phone, Twitter|
|Headquarter||New York, NY|
Fanatics Sportsbook Review
After years of build-up and speculation, Fanatics Sportsbook finally arrived in 2023.
Users are treated to another big fish in the world of sports betting with a promising product, highlighted by a great mobile app, solid betting features and markets (such as Same Game Parlays and NFL live streaming), as well as probably the best rewards program of any US online sportsbook.
After acquiring PointsBet, Fanatics is looking to expand to more states and grow its product even more as the year rolls over to 2024.
With this start, we’re looking forward to seeing how Fanatics Sportsbook will evolve.
Try Fanatics Sportsbook if… 👍
💰 You want a great rewards program
The Fanatics FanCash rewards program has to be one of the very best available to sports bettors in the US today.
With the ability to redeem your FanCash for bonus bets on the sportsbook or discounts on team merchandise on the Fanatics web store, sports fans can get a ton of rewards.
Through your wagers you can earn 5% cash back for Same Game Parlays, 3% back on traditional parlays, and 1% on every other kind of wager.
With those kinds of rewards, you’ll be getting bonus bets or jerseys in no time. We think this is one of the very best sportsbook bonuses out there.
🏈 You want NFL live streaming
🔥 You want to join an exciting new sportsbook
There’s no denying that Fanatics is one of the most exciting big-name brands to enter the sports betting market in a long time. Along with ESPN Bet, there won’t be a name more synonymous with American sports entering the market anytime soon.
Not only is it a flashy name, it’s also a feature-rich offering complete with Same Game Parlays live streaming and a great mobile app right out of the box. It’s undoubtedly one of the best new sportsbooks in the US.
Avoid Fanatics Sportsbook if… 👎
💳 You want to use an e-wallet
Unfortunately, at this time, Fanatics Sportsbook doesn’t allow users to deposit or withdraw funds with either PayPal or Venmo.
This is a disappointment, as most online sportsbooks feature at least one of these options with some operators, like FanDuel Sportsbook, offering both.
In the future, we hope that Fanatics will rectify this and add options for both.
💻 You want to bet on a desktop
In a bit of a surprising decision to this reviewer, Fanatics Sportsbook does not offer betting on a desktop site. This means you can only bet via a mobile app.
While around 80% of wagers in the US are placed via mobile app, it’s not the worst thing in the world, but the other 20% are missing out on what should be a basic feature.
When compared to sites like Bet365, which excels on desktop, it has to be considered a shortcoming of Fanatics Sportsbook.
Where is Fanatics Sportsbook Legal?
Fanatics is only legal in a handful of states at the moment, however, that is expected to change rather quickly.
After completing the PointsBet acquisition, Fanatics has a license to operate in several more states that will be coming soon.
We’ve broken them down below, so you can see both the current and upcoming Fanatics Sportsbook states.
Current Fanatics Sportsbook States
At the time of this writing, Fanatics Sportsbook is legal in the following states:
Upcoming Fanatics Sportsbook States
Once the transition from PointsBet to Fanatics is complete, Fanatics should gain market access in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
Fanatics Sportsbook FAQ
Does Fanatics have a sportsbook?
Yes. Fanatics Inc. officially launched Fanatics Sportsbook a beta in May 2023 and the full sportsbook in August 2023.
Is Fanatics Sportsbook legit?
Yes. Fanatics Sportsbook is legit, legal, and licensed to operate in several states in the US.
Where is Fanatics Sportsbook legal?
Fanatics Sportsbook is currently legal and live in Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio, and Tennessee.
Additionally, it is expected that they will launch in Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia after their acquisition of PointsBet is complete.