One of the world’s largest betting sites, Bet365 is looking to expand its horizons to the good ole US of A. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in the United Kingdom, Bet365 has been critically acclaimed globally and is often cited as the world’s best online sportsbook. In 2019 they made their first foray into the American market with Bet365 NJ. Their advanced features and Bet365 casino make this a phenomenal site for sharps and intermediates, but novices may be turned off by the uninviting desktop experience and lack of daily odds boosts.
- Best live betting experience
- Parlay Builder is super-fun
- Ongoing early payout promotions
- Shared wallet with Bet365 Casino
- Lack of daily odds boosts
- Not an inviting desktop site
|Game Types||Sportsbook, casino, poker|
|Deposit methods||Visa & MasterCard, PayPal, Skrill, Online Banking, PayNearMe, ACH, Bet365 MasterCard, Cash( at Hard Rock Casino in New Jersey)|
|Withdrawal methods||PayPal, Skrill, Online Banking, PayNearMe, ACH, Bet365 MasterCard, Cash (at Hard Rock Casino in New Jersey)|
|Support||Live chat, phone, email, mail|
Bet365 is one of the top betting sites on the globe for good reason. Now, they’re trying to gain ground in the ever-expanding US sports betting landscape. Here at Sportsbooks Online, we definitely think they deserve to be one of the top players stateside.
The world's biggest sportsbooks is here to make an impact in the US
Their website may not be the most appealing to new users, but this no-frills approach is in service of an incredibly deep suite of features for gamblers. The ability to bet on just about any sport imaginable along with an absolutely unparalleled live experience make this British book stand out amongst the competition. Additionally, the shared wallet between the sportsbook and casino makes it easy to try your luck in varied fashions.
Bet365 offers a wide variety of bet types in an easy-to-navigate interface
Not everything here is perfect! Novice users may not love the somewhat cold desktop experience. Additionally, returning users may quibble with the lack of new daily promotions such as odds boosts. These are aspects of online sportsbooks we’ve come to expect in the States that aren’t highlighted here.
While the desktop site leaves something to be desired, the mobile Bet365 experience is much more user-friendly. It is very easy to navigate and the home page features carousels of top games and sporting events for the day.
Overall, Bet365 is definitely worth your time. If you want a deep, rich experience that allows you to explore different avenues of online betting, Bet365 might just be the sportsbook for you!
WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT Bet365
- Incredible live betting experience, including live streaming and game tracking
- Fun and easy-to-use Parlay Builder
- Early payout promotions help you avoid bad beats
- Shared wallet between sportsbook and Bet365 Casino make gambling simple
WHAT WE DON'T LIKE ABOUT Bet365
- A lack of daily odds boosts when compared to competitors like PointsBet and FanDuel Sportsbook
- Desktop experience can feel a bit spreadsheet-esque
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 9/10
Bet365 Open Account Offer
NJ only. New customers only. Make a qualifying deposit (min $10), place qualifying bets, once they are settled, $200 in Bet Credits available to use. Bet Credits risk excluded from returns. T&Cs apply.
For a limited time, Bet365 is offering users up to $200 in bet credits. This offer must be claimed within 30 days of registering your Bet365 account. You can split these credits up however you’d like on multiple wagers instead of just one bet!
$200 may not seem like a lot compared to the huge numbers offered at competing sportsbooks, but the freedom and flexibility offered by bet credits and the low investment required make this bonus very valuable.
How to claim your Bet365 Open Account Offer:
- Register with Bet365
- Create your account
- Deposit at least $10
- Place a bet of at least $1
- Once your bets are settled, your will receive $200 in free bet credits
- Available to new customers only. A deposit (minimum $10) is required to participate in this offer. You must claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account.
- Once released, your Free Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- Place qualifying bets of $1 or more to get $200 in Free Bet Credits. Your qualifying bets must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer.
- Only qualifying bets placed and settled after calming the offer will count towards releasing your Free Bet Credits.
Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Free Bet Credits;
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of -500 or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative risk on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-game or Live in Game) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active risk will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new risk on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Gaming, Live In Game bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action will not count.
- Your Free Bet Credits are non-withdrawable and the Free Bet Credits risk is excluded from any returns. Any returns from Free Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Free Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions, and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for detalls.
- Your Free Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed If your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- Other Terms & Conditions apply, visit their site for more details
While Bet365 may not offer a ton of daily odds boosts like some competitors, they certainly have an array of ongoing promotions for existing customers that make the sportsbook worth revisiting.
Bet365 Early Payout Offers
Want to avoid bad beats? Bet365 wants to help. With Bet365 Early Payout Offers, your winnings are locked in if the team you backed goes up with a big lead. Even if they blow their lead and end up losing the game, you still get 100% of your winnings.
For most sports, you must first place a straight, pre-game, money line wager in order to qualify.
Bet365 Early Payouts are offered for the following sports:
- NFL Early Payout Offer - Guaranteed winnings if your team goes up by 17 points
- MLB Early Payout Offer - Winnings locked in if your team goes up by 5 runs
- Soccer Early Payout Offer - Win if your team is up by 2 goals at any point (offered across various leagues)
- NCAAF Early Payout Offer - Winnings locked in after your team is up by 17
- WNBA Early Payout Offer - 18 point advantage to lock in winnings
- CFL Early Payout Offer - Guaranteed winnings if your team is up by 20 points at any time
These promotions run for long stretches of time on Bet365 and offer huge value and insurance for bettors
Bet365 Multi Sport Parlay Bonus
If you like to mix up your parlays, Bet365 has some options for you as well. The Bet365 Multi Sport Parlay Bonus gives you added boosts for placing pre-game parlays on different sports. So, if you're feeling particularly spicy about this weekend's slate of football action, a 2 team Alabama-New England Patriots parlay could net you a 5% bonus on top of your original winnings.
These bonuses also scale up the more markets you combine, so if you're a parlay bettor, Bet365 is catering to your needs.
|2 Team Parlay||5%|
|3 Team Parlay||10%|
|4 Team Parlay||15%|
|5 Team Parlay||20%|
|6 Team Parlay||25%|
|7 Team Parlay||30%|
|8 Team Parlay||35%|
|9 Team Parlay||40%|
|10 Team Parlay||45%|
|11 Team Parlay||50%|
|12 Team Parlay||55%|
|13 Team Parlay||60%|
|14+ Team Parlay||70%|
The Bet365 NBA Early Payout Offer allows you to lock in your money line basketball bets if your team goes up by 20 at any stage of the game Read more
Bet365 is offering new users a chance to win big with no deposit required on Super Bowl LVI with this $50 free bet no deposit offer! Read more
The Bet365 NFL Early Payout Offer allows you to lock in your money line NFL bets if your team gains a 17 point lead at any point Read more
The Bet365 NCAAF Early Payout Offer allows you to lock in your money line College Football bets if your team goes up by 17 Read more
The Bet365 NHL Early Payout Offer allows you to lock in your money line hockey bets if your team goes up by 3 goals at any stage of the game Read more
Bet365 States: Where is Bet365 legal?
Bet365 is currently only available online in New Jersey, but we hope to see this list expanded more shortly! They have already announced a deal with Century Casinos to launch their site and app in Colorado, hopefully in 2021, although there is no definitive date yet. They also operate as a brick-and-mortar sportsbook in New York. With the recent legalization of online sports betting in the Empire State, Bet365 may have a clear path to setting up shop.
Users can sign up and wager on the web or via the mobile Bet365 app. You can also place in-person bets in New Jersey and New York.
To sign up you will need to submit:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
You do not need to be a resident of the state, but you must be physically located in New Jersey to play.
- Launched: 2019
- Web: Desktop & Mobile
- App: iPhone & Android
- In-Person: Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City, NJ
Mobile Bet365 App
The Basketball Parlay Builder on the Bet365 App
The mobile Bet365 experience goes above and beyond in terms of presentation and usability. As with the website, you won’t be blown away by the aesthetics, but the easy-to-navigate functionality of the carousels featured on the homepage makes this app essential to the Bet365 experience.
While it may not be as pretty as FanDuel's app or have the mobile-exclusive features of DraftKing's app, the simplicity, and ease of use make the mobile Bet365 app an extremely solid sports betting app.
In my time using the app, the Bet365 on mobile experience was much more inviting than the desktop site.
The app is available on the App Store for iPhone users and Google Play for Android Users.
How to download the Mobile Bet365 App
- Register with Bet365
- Open the App Store
- Search ‘Bet365’
- Download the Bet365 app
- Sign up or log in
While it may not be the prettiest offering out there, Bet365 thoroughly impresses with a deep suite of betting features. The casino, parlay builder, and pristine live betting experience make Bet365 one of the best betting sites in the country.
The world's most popular sportsbook lives up to its reputation.
Is Bet365 Legal?
Yes. Bet365 is perfectly legal and licensed to operate in New Jersey. Provided you are physically located in the state and at least 21 years old, you should have no problem using wagering with Bet365.
Does Bet365 have early cash-out?
Yes. If you’re worried about your team blowing a lead late in the game and losing your bet Bet365 has you covered. You can cash-out early and avoid a bad beat.
Does Bet365 offer casino and poker games?
Yes. Bet365 offers casino and poker games. You can utilize the shared-wallet functionality and transfer winnings between services.
Does Bet365 accept PayPal?
Yes, Bet365 accepts PayPal for both deposits and withdrawals. Deposits are instant, while withdrawals can take up to 24 hours. The minimum for both deposits and withdrawals is $10.
Bet365 Payment Methods*
*Accurate as of 10/4/2021, subject to change
PointsBet accepts a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal sources. Users can pay via their Visa or MasterCard as well as directly from their bank account. Additionally, cash deposits and withdrawalsusing Paynearme stations and at the Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City are accepted.
Overall, Bet365 offers an exceptional suite of payment options that easily ranks them high in the US sports betting site landscape!
The Bet365 MasterCard is another way to bank with this sportsbook. Once requested, users can pre-load their card to regulate their spending on the site. They also allow instant cash withdrawals using their Bet365 MasterCard at any ATM that accepts MasterCard.
To deposit cash into your account, you can take advantage of the following options:
- Visa & Mastercard Debit/Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Bet365 Mastercard
- Cash at cage at the Hard Rock Hotel Casino in Atlantic City, NJ
This is a pretty phenomenal set of payment options in out opinion, satisfying a vast array of user needs for how they want to get money into their betting accounts.
The standard minimum deposit is $10, which is about average compared to the competition. Across the board, deposits are available instantly.
To request payouts from your Bet365 account, you have the following options:
- Visa & Mastercard Debit Cards
- Online Banking
- Bet365 Mastercard
- Cash at cage at the Hard Rock Hotel Casino in Atlantic City, NJ
Again, Bet365 hits the mark with a wide variety of withdrawal options available for users. Bet365 requires a standard minimum withdrawal of $10, which is par for the course with US sportsbooks. It's a bit higher than PointsBet's mere $5 requirement but much better than the demanded $20 withdrawals from BetMGM and DraftKings Sportsbook. The exceptions to this rule are the Bet365 Mastercard and cash at cage, which necessitate $5 and $1 withdrawals, respectively.
Most payment options take 1-5 days to process. However, this can differ If you're using a non-standard payment option. Withdrawing with the e-wallets PayPal and Skrill make your money available in 24 hours, while the Bet365 Mastercard and cash at cage options get you your money instantly.
For e-wallets, Bet365 offers PayPal and Skrill support for users looking for a convenient and fast banking experience.
Banking with these e-wallets makes for a convenient and quick banking experience. Deposits made using PayPal or Skrill are available in your Bet365 account instantly, while withdrawals are processed within 24 hours.
Bet365 Sportsbook Features
Bet365’s slate of sports betting options is second to none. With dozens of sports and live events to wager on, users will easily be able to find their preferred sport. Markets include:
- Combat Sports
You can go really far down the rabbithole in your favorite sports, with international leagues offered for just about every sport. Bet365 allows users to place wagers on these sports and more in a variety of ways including pre-game bets, player props, and live in-play bets.
The Basketball Parlay Builder is one of the many deep features Bet365 allows users access to bet with
Bet365 Hockey Betting
Bet365 features one of the absolute best hockey betting experiences imaginable. As with all of their sports offerings, you'll find great odds and a plethora of betting markets.
Real fanatics have the opportunity to bet on not only the NHL, but foreign leagues in Russia, Sweden, and Finland. Straight-up NHL bettors also have the chance to take advantage of a ton of futures markets.
Bet365's hockey offerings are highlighted by live streaming. As long as you have a positive balance on your account or have placed a wager in the previous 24 hours, you'll be able to live stream select NHL games directly to the Bet365 app. It's a rarity in this market and makes Bet365 the best sportsbook for hockey in the US.
Bet365 Basketball Betting
For NBA bettors, the parlay builder has to be considered a top-flight betting feature showcased on Bet365. There are so many variables in a given game that this feature suits basketball betting perfectly.
Additionally, there are numerous leagues to bet on besides the NBA and NCAA, including men's and women's leagues in countries all over the world, from Australia to Turkey.
The suite of futures bets is also impressive, with numerous options for NBA betting and even several options for those foreign leagues like Australia's NBL.
Bet365 Football Betting
NFL bettors have maybe the deepest suite of futures offered on Bet365. Over a dozen options are offered, including awards bets, season leader bets, and the eventual Super Bowl Champion.
For weekly players, the NFL parlay builder is a great way to create those single game parlays that have become so popular in recent years.
Bet365 has one of the most thorough inventories of NFL futures markets in the country
Bet365 Sportsbook Betting Features
Bet365 Parlay Builder
For individual games, users can toy with the Bet365 Parlay Builder and construct their own parlays. Think Lebron is gonna have a triple-double in a Lakers’ win, but don’t see any options to combine these results for the ultimate payout? DIY! It’s a great way for bettors to get creative and keep long-time gamblers interested and engaged.
The Bet365 Parlay Builder is currently available for soccer, basketball, and tennis betting.
Bet365 Cash Out
Early cash outs make it very easy for the user to take a portion of their possible winnings if they don’t trust their team not to blow that 4th quarter lead. Bad beat insurance is always nice!
Additionally, with partial cash out, you can lock in a portion of your possible winnings while keeping some skin in the game to win even more.
Similar to PointsBet, Bet365 tabulates their own odds. This means that the odds available on Bet365 cannot be found anywhere else. We've found their odds to be fairly in line with the standard set though, with the lack of odds boosts offered hurting their standing.
The area where Bet365 really shines is live betting.
The best live betting experience on the market
Their live odds are consistently rated as being one of the fastest updated on the market. Their game pages contain live trackers that far surpass the features of other sportsbooks.
There are specific live tracking features for each sport, which makes live betting easily accessible and interactive. On other sportsbooks, these features often lag and inhibit your ability to place bets as the action is unfolding. This can create awkward live betting experiences, but Bet365 has seemingly cracked the code and perfected the art of live betting.
Bet365 has top-notch live betting features
Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 has even gone a bit further and offered live streaming on select events. Many foreign league games are available to be streamed for avid bettors and even select NHL games are available domestically.
To use the live streaming service you need to have a positive balance on your account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
In Europe, Bet365 live streaming is a major player in the sports market and they even carry Serie A and Bundesliga soccer matches. We will keep an eye on this in the future, as this is a huge growth opportunity here in the US, where not many sportsbooks are taking this approach.
More on Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Casino Bonus
This is all to say nothing of the other iGaming options available. The sportsbook offers users the ability to instantly take their winnings and try their luck at the Bet365 Casino. The shared wallet functionality makes it super easy for you to take all the money you won betting on the Tampa Buccaneers to beat the Kansas City Chiefs and put it all on black!
With live table games, video games, and slots, Bet365 comes correct with its casino experience.
They are currently offering new users a $1,000 deposit bonus! Simply join and deposit money into your account. The nice thing about this offer is that there is some flexibility. If you only want to deposit a small amount to try out the casino and don’t want it matched, simply select ‘No Bonus’ when depositing. Provided you claim the bonus within 30 days of making your account, Bet365 will comb through your deposits in the last 7 days and match the largest.
How to claim Bet365 Casino bonus offer:
- Register with Bet365
- Create your account
- Click ‘Claim Now’ in the Offers Available section
- Your largest deposit/transfer (minimum $10) to Casino in the seven days prior to claiming the offer will qualify for a 100% matched bonus, up to a maximum of $500. This is your 'qualifying deposit/transfer'. If any part of a deposit/transfer is withdrawn or transferred out before the offer is claimed, it will no longer count as a qualifying deposit/transfer.
- You must wager your qualifying deposit/transfer once to start using your bonus.
- You will need to wager the value of your qualifying deposit/transfer (capped at $500) and bonus 20 times on eligible games prior to making a withdrawal.
- Not all games contribute towards the wagering requirement. For a complete list of excluded games please see Full Offer Terms and Conditions below.
- Bets placed on Virtual Sports do not count towards the wagering requirement for the Casino New Player Bonus.
- Where a customer requests a withdrawal or transfer out of their Casino account, prior to the necessary wagering requirement being met, they will forfeit the bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus.
- You will forfeit the bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus if you do not complete the wagering requirement within 60 days of claiming the offer. Once you complete the wagering requirement, your bonus will be transferred to your withdrawable balance and can be used or withdrawn at your discretion.
- This offer is only available to new and eligible customers
- Other Terms & Conditions apply, check their website for more details
Bet365 Customer Service
Bet365’s customer support suite is top-notch.
Boasting 24/7 support by phone or live chat as well as being available by email and snail mail, there's not much more you could ask for.
Bet365 Customer Support
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: 24/7 via the Bet365 website or mobile app
- Phone Support: 1-888-8-BET-365 or 1-833-754-8200
- FAQ: via the Bet365 website or app
by Patrick Corkery
The world's most popular sportsbook has finally made its way to the US.
Now available in New Jersey - and hopefully expanding soon - Bet365 is one of the finest online sportsbooks out there.
A perfect platform for experienced bettors
Bet365's no-frills approach means users are treated to a simple, straightforward experience. You can trust that they have the basic needs of any bettor nailed down.
You'll also be able to take advantage of Bet365's flexible sign up bonus and superior live betting experience, featuring live streaming of select events as long as you have a positive balance on your account or have placed a bet in the previous 24 hours.
Would you recommend Bet365?
Yes. While you may miss out on some flashy bells and whistles and daily promotions we've become accustomed to with American sportsbooks, Bet365 is a must-try for any serious bettor.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 9/10