Bet365 NCAAF Early Payout Offer
Bet365 is offering users a lifeline to avoid bad beats with the NFL Early Payout Offer.
To utilize this offer, you have to do is place a pre-game straight bet on the money line market or include a straight money line bet for any NFL game this football season in a parlay. If your team goes up by at least 17 points at any stage of the game, Bet365 will consider your bet a win.
So, even if your team blows a huge lead, you're still a winner!
- Straight Bets - If the team you backed gains a 17 point advantage at any point in the game, you receive full winnings whether or not they hold on through the end of the game
- Parlays - If the team you backed gains a 17 point advantage, this wager will be marked as a win within 'My Bets' and count towards completing your parlay no matter what
Bad beats are maybe the worst thing that can happen to a sports bettor, so this promotion really helps us avoid that trap.
Up to $500 in Bet Credits
New users to Bet365 are eligible for up to $500 in bet credits after signing up.
How to Claim Bet365 Bonus
- Click the green 'PLAY NOW' button below
- Create an account
- Deposit at least $10
- Place bet(s) equal to the value of your qualifying deposit
- Once your bets are settled, your qualifying deposit will be matched 100% in bet credits
This is one of our favorite sign up bonuses on the market because you receive your bet credits whether or not your qualifying wagers win or lose!
Bet365 NFL Early Payout Offer Terms & Conditions
- This offer is only available to new and eligible customers. You can see a full list of your available offers by logging in and selecting the Offers section on mobile or the Promotions section on desktop. bet365 maintains a record of customer contact in relation to eligibility for offers and this record, including the date and time of any restrictions being imposed, will be final in the event of any dispute.
- This offer applies to pre-game straight bets and parlays (including all options) on the Money Line (2-Way) market for any game in the NFL, up to and including Super Bowl LVI on Sunday, February 13th 2022.
- For straight bets, your bet will be paid out in full if the team you back gains a 17 point advantage at any stage of the game regardless of the final result.
- For parlays, the selection(s) will be marked as won within My Bets, with the bet left to run on the remaining selection(s). Within the History section, if your team gains a 17 point advantage, but does not go on to win the game, it will display as lost but is treated as a winner under the terms of this Early Payout.
- We will aim to settle all qualifying bets and have funds credited into your account within 15 minutes of your selection gaining a 17 point advantage.
- Bets placed on pre-season, exhibition or Pro Bowl games, as well as selections within Parlay Cards do not count for this offer.
- This offer will not apply where a bet has been fully Cashed Out. Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, and your team gains a 17 point advantage, the bet will be settled on the remaining active risk.
- If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature prior to the start of the game, and your team gains a 17 point advantage, the bet will be settled on the new risk. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the offer will no longer apply.
- If your bet is paid out early in accordance with this offer it will not be paid out again if your selection goes on to win the game.
- This offer will apply to bets placed up to and including February 13th 2022. In the event of the offer being withdrawn prior to this date, at least 30 days' notice will be provided.
- A withholding tax may be applied on winnings. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
- All offers are subject to the Terms and Conditions , House Rules and Sports Rules .
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet or Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, Free Bet or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
- bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Bet Credits or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.