Bet365 Super Bowl Promo
Bet365 is offering new users an awesome open account offer for Super Bowl LVII - Bet $1, Get $200.
The first thing you have to do is sign up with Bet365 and deposit at least $10 into your account.
After that, place your first real money bet of at least $1 on any market. No matter if your bet wins, loses, or pushes, you will instantly receive $200 in free bet credits.
Once you've secured your $200 in bet credits, you can use them to place whatever kind of bets you want on the big game! Straight-up bets, Same Game Parlays, or waiting until the day to place a live bet are all perfectly acceptable ways to use your bet credits.
Bet365 is available in Colorado, New Jersey, Ohio, and now Virginia, so many bettors can take advantage of this excellent deal and get an easy $200 in bet credits to back the Eagles or Chiefs!
How to Claim Bet365 Super Bowl Promo
- Sign up with Bet365
- Deposit at least $10
- Make a real money wager of at least $1
- $200 in free bet credits will be added to your account
- Use your free bet credits on the Super Bowl
- A deposit (minimum $10) is required to participate in this offer. The deposit must be made in the 7 days prior to you claiming the offer.
- You must claim your offer within 30 days of registering your account.
- The amount of Free Bet Credits that can be claimed is $200.
Releasing your Free Bet Credits
- Your Free Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. To release your Free Bet Credits you must place qualifying bets with a total wager value of $1 and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Your Free Bet Credits will normally be available to use within one hour of the qualifying settled bet requirement being met.
- You may have more than one Free Bet Credits offer available on your account at any one time. However, qualifying settled bets will only count towards releasing one of the offers. You may choose which offer is active within the My Offers section of the Account Menu.
- Any straight bets placed at odds of less than -500 will not count towards the release of your Free Bet Credits. In parlay bets at least one selection must have odds of -500 or greater to count.
- bet365 does not allow the ‘backing of both sides’ of a market or betting on multiple selections within a market/fixture combination to unfairly manipulate the release of Free Bet Credits. Where there is more than one bet placed on a market/fixture combination, only the largest cumulative wager on an individual selection (either pre-game or Live In Game) will count towards the settled bets requirement (if you have placed the same highest cumulative wager on more than one selection then only one will count towards the settled bets requirement). Any bets settled on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards the release of your Free Bet Credits. For example, if you have a $10 bet on DEN Broncos to beat NY Giants and a $16 bet on NY Giants to beat DEN Broncos on the Money Line market, only the bet on NY Giants will count towards the release of your Free Bet Credits (if both bets were for $10 then $10 would count towards the release of your Free Bet Credits). If you were to place a further $8 bet on DEN Broncos to beat NY Giants, this cumulative $18 wager will count towards the release of your Free Bet Credits and not the $16 wager on NY Giants. This restriction also applies to market/fixture combinations where the same market is available on multiple separate occasions within the same fixture (either pre-game or Live in Game), for example Tennis Current Set Winner or Next Game. If you have a $10 bet on Simona Halep to win the 3rd game (Next Game) against Naomi Osaka, and have a further $4 bet on Simona Halep to win the 4th game (Next Game), both bets will count towards the release of your Free Bet Credits. However, if you were to place an $18 bet on Naomi Osaka to win the 5th game (Next Game) only that bet will count towards the settled bets requirement, as it is the highest wager on a selection in that market/fixture combination, and not the $14 wagered on Simona Halep. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions.
- Fully Cashed Out, Free Bets, Live In Game bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action do not count towards the release of your Free Bet Credits. Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active wager will count towards the release of your Free Bet Credits. Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, the original wager will not count towards the release of your Free Bet Credits and only the new wager on the new bet will count.
- If you do not have qualifying settled bets to the value of $1 within 30 days of claiming the offer, your Free Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed and the offer will be closed.
Using Free Bet Credits
- Your Free Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Free Bet Credits wagers will be added to your Withdrawable Balance, but the Free Bet Credits wager is excluded from any returns. For example, a $20 bet placed at odds of +200 would give a return of $60 ($40 winnings plus $20 wager), whereas a $20 Free Bet Credits wager placed at odds of +200 would give a net return of $40, as the $20 Free Bet Credits wager is not returned.
- Wagers can be funded in part by your Free Bet Credits and part with your Withdrawable Balance; however the Free Bet Credits element of the wager will not be included in any returns. For example, a $20 bet placed at odds of +200 which was funded by $10 Free Bet Credits and $10 cash would give a net return of $50 ($40 winnings plus $10 cash wager) as the $10 Free Bet Credits wager would not be returned. If a bet is deemed no action and has had an opportunity to win (for example, in the event of a push), Free Bet Credits wagers will not be returned. If a bet is deemed no action and has not had an opportunity to win (for example, when a Goalscorer bet is placed on a player who does not then take part in the game), Free Bet Credits wagers will be returned.
- For the purpose of Cash Out, the value displayed will already have the Free Bet Credits wager removed and will be the actual return received if Cashed Out.
- Your Free Bet Credits cannot be used as wagers on Bankers, If Bets, Reverse If Bets or Teasers.
- Your Free Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. Making a deposit or placing a bet is deemed as having activity on an account.
- Free Bet Credits can be used as a qualifying bet for the following offers:
- No Score Tie Offer
- Bets placed using Free Bet Credits will not qualify for the following bonuses:
- Multi Sport Parlay Bonus
- Tennis Parlay Bonus
- Soccer Parlay Bonus
- This offer closes to new customers at 4:59am MT on September 29th 2022 and can only be claimed by customers who register prior to this time (must be claimed within 30 days of registration).
- This offer is only available to customers residing in the USA. You must be physically located in the state of Colorado or New Jersey in order to make a deposit or place a bet.
- A withholding tax may be applied on winnings. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
- All offers are subject to the Terms and Conditions, House Rules and Sports Rules.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, Free Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet or Free Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Free Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Free Bet Credits, Free Bet or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
- bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Free Bet Credits or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person. If bet365 has reasonable grounds to suspect that the bonus or offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or offer and remove any winnings from such bet.
- bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.