Bet365 Thursday Night Football Free Bet
New and eligible customers get a fantastic bonus from Bet365 on tonight's Chargers-Chiefs match-up: a $10 free bet with no deposit required.
Once you sign up with Bet365 and verify your account, you will have the option of placing a $10 free bet on the game, without having to even make a deposit. This offer can be used for straight bets and Same Game Parlays on the Chargers-Chiefs game.
This offer is available exclusively for tonight's game and can be found for Colorado and New Jersey players by clicking their corresponding buttons above.
How to Claim Bet365 Thursday Night Football Free Bet
- Sign up with Bet365 in Colorado or New Jersey
- Register and verify your account
- Add your chosen selection from Chargers @ Chiefs to your bet slip
- Check the Free Bet box
- Place your bet
It should be noted that the free bet amount will be excluded from any winnings you receive via this bet.
This is a really nice offer, especially if you were already planning on tuning in to the Mahomes-Herbert duel tonight (and let's be honest - you were going to anyway). Getting to try out Bet365 without even having to make a deposit really makes this offer stand out from the crowd.
This offer is available from 11:00am ET on September 14th 2022 to new and eligible verified customers only. You can see a full list of your available offers by logging in and selecting the Offers section on mobile or the Promotions section on desktop. bet365 maintains a record of customer contact in relation to eligibility for offers and this record, including the date and time of any restrictions being imposed, will be final in the event of any dispute.
Using the Free Bet
- Only one Free Bet (value $10) is available per customer for this offer. Offer applies to a standard straight bet or a bet placed through the Same Game Parlay feature.
- Your Free Bet will expire if not used on the qualifying event.
- Any returns from your Free Bet will be added to your withdrawable balance but your Free Bet wager is not included in any returns. For example, a $10 bet placed at odds of +200 would give a return of $30 ($20 winnings plus $10 wager), whereas a $10 Free Bet wager placed at odds of +200 would give a net return of $20 as the $10 Free Bet wager is not returned.
- A withholding tax may be applied on winnings. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
- All offers are subject to the Terms and Conditions, House Rules, and Sports Rules.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, Free Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet or Free Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Free Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Free Bet Credits, Free Bet or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person. If bet365 has reasonable grounds to suspect that the bonus or offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or offer and remove any winnings from such bet.
- bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Free Bet Credits or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.